About the Author
Paula Clifford is the executive director of Americans for Medical Progress, an organization that supports the advancement of human and animal medicine through responsible research in animals. She wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Animal Research is Saving Our Skins, But Only If We Do Our Part
- COVID-19 Is an Unprecedented Tragedy; It Also Made Medical History
- A Tragic But Important Reminder
- A New EPA Plan will Place Animals, Humans and the Environment at Risk. So Why is PETA Celebrating?
- Point: Why the Recent Cat Fight Over the USDA’s Feline Research Should Worry All of Us