About the Author
Yael Ossowski is deputy director of the Consumer Choice Center. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- The Smart Way to Think About Crypto Regulation
- Dental Insurance Is the Next Industry That Badly Needs Reform
- Biden’s $100 Billion Push for Broadband Equity Is No Panacea
- Are Consumers Getting the Short Stick on Data Privacy?
- Australia’s Attempted Blackmail of Facebook Shows the Pendulum Swings Back on Consumers
- Storming of the Capitol Fueled by Demagoguery and Threat to Republican Democracy
- Biden Can Channel Libertarian Ideas to Woo Some of the Trump Coalition
- Halting Targeted Advertising Kills Industries and Dumbs Down Tech
- Americans Need to Divorce Health Insurance From Our Jobs
- Beware Those Coming After Your Delivery Apps
- Coronavirus Will Blow Up Our Legal System, but a Liability Shield Will Help
- We Need the Gig Economy Now More Than Ever
- Netflix Series Reveal Injustice and Junk Science Are Plaguing Courts
- Overreaching Lockdowns Are Flattening Our Livelihoods
- COVID-19 Gives Us the Opportunity for Legal Reform
- Are Timeshares the Ultimate Vacation Racket?
- The Green Rush Is Already Here, and We Need Smart Cannabis Policy to Direct It
- Have We Reached Peak Lawsuit?
- Counterpoint: What Happened to the Right to Choose Your Health Care?
- Nicotine Is Not Your Enemy
- Facebook Trustbusters Are Motivated by Partisan Politics, Not Concern for the Consumer
- The Social Media ‘Deplatforming Purge’ Will Only Make the Internet a Seedier Place
Posted October 14, 2021 by Basav Sen
Posted October 14, 2021 by H. Sterling Burnett
Posted October 14, 2021 by Peter J. Pitts
Posted October 14, 2021 by Gregory Clay
Posted October 14, 2021 by Llewellyn King
Posted October 14, 2021 by J. Mark Powell
Posted October 13, 2021 by Pat Cronin
Posted October 13, 2021 by Hadley Heath Manning
Posted October 13, 2021 by Paul Steidler
Posted October 13, 2021 by John Yoo
Posted February 03, 2021 by Christopher Maidment
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted June 09, 2019 by Michael Graham
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted December 14, 2017 by Bill Kahn
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty
Posted November 06, 2016 by Shawn McCoy