About the Author
Janson Q. Prieb works on economic policy and research for the American Consumer Institute, a nonprofit educational and research organization. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- States Should Follow Arizona’s Occupational Licensing Reform
- What Can the U.S. Learn From Other Countries Regarding Soda Taxes?
- Are States Going Too Far With Vaping Reform?
- U.S. Vaping Policy Spills Over Internationally
- Massachusetts Unknowingly Made E-Cigarettes More Dangerous
- Good Intentions Aren’t Good Enough
- Predictive Scheduling Is Bad for Workers, Good for Self-Checkout Kiosks
- Amid Vaping Outbreak, Michigan Capitulates to Fear
- What Is With America’s Straw Obsession?
- San Francisco’s Decision on Vaping Is at the Very Least Absurd