About the Author
Karen Dolan directs the Criminalization of Race and Poverty Project at the Institute for Policy Studies. She wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Point: Clarence Thomas’ Conflicts Put Our Whole Constitutional System at Risk
- Counterpoint: This is a Recession; Republicans Need to Stop Blocking Relief
- The Movement for Black Lives Is a Small-Town Movement, Too
- Counterpoint: Men Like Kavanaugh Always Enjoy the Presumption of Innocence; Others Aren’t so Lucky
- Trump Doesn’t Stand a Chance With Millennials