About the Author
David Balto is a former policy director of the Federal Trade Commission and a public interest antitrust attorney. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Charting a Course to Protect Consumers at Pharmacy Counters
- Rein In Profiteering by Drug-Industry Middlemen
- Time To Rewrite the Antitrust Magna Carta?
- POINT: Why We Need Xavier Becerra to Head HHS
- Rebate Rule Will Hold Middlemen Accountable
- A Few Bad Apples Are Destroying a Vital Drug Program for the Underserved
- COBRA Subsidies Are the Key to Avoiding a COVID-19 Catch-22
- Pharmaceutical Rebate Walls Must Be Torn Down
- HHS Risks Exacerbating COVID-19 Fallout
- Drug Price Package Must Address the Middleman
- State Attorneys General Must Challenge PBM Misconduct