About the Author
Thomas A. Hemphill is David M. French Distinguished professor of strategy, innovation and public policy in the School of Management at the University of Michigan-Flint. Syagnik Banerjee is associate professor of marketing in the School of Management at the University of Michigan-Flint. They wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Welcome to the “Non-Service” AI Economy?
- Big Tech’s Collision With Big Government
- Identifying the ‘Non-Essential’ Economy in Michigan
- Starbucks, Public Spaces and Social Responsibility — Are Paying Customers Benefiting?
- De-Personalizing the Customer Service Experience
- Harnessing Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace