About the Author
Sean Higgins is a research fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, a free-market public policy organization in Washington. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Looming Railway Strike Puts Biden on Collision Course With Unions
- New AFL-CIO Leadership Should Orient to Worker Recruitment Strategies, Not Politics and Laws
- Richard Trumka and the Labor Movement’s Nostalgia Trap
- AFL-CIO Endorses Right to Work Protections … for Mexican Workers?
- Does ‘Blue Collar Joe’ Biden Underwhelm Union Workers?
- Labor Union Favor Included in COVID-19 Relief Plan