About the Author
Dan Backer is a veteran campaign counsel, having served more than 100 candidates and PACs, including two of the largest pro-Trump super PACs. He is a member of Chalmers & Adams LLC, a political law and litigation firm. He wrote this for InsideSources.
- Money, Power, and Revenge: The Truth About Critical Race Theory
- Trainor Confirmation a Win for the FEC, Campaign Finance Law
- Debate Shows Bloomberg Can’t Buy This Election
- Democrats Have a Real Corruption Problem
- Forget the #Resistance, Chuck; Focus on Your Job
- Will the FEC Please Stand Up — and Hold Hillary Clinton Accountable?
- Why is the FEC Ignoring Democrats’ Campaign Finance Violations?
- The Media’s Unrelenting Bias Against Trump
- The Establishment — on Both Sides — Weaponizes ‘Fake News’