About the Author
Frank Knapp Jr.
Frank Knapp is the president and CEO of the South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce and American Sustainable Business Network’s Director of Business for Democracy. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Senate Needs Freedom From Minority Oppression
- Democracy Failed and Americans Died
- Passing Voting Rights Bills Critical to Our Entrepreneurial Economy
- The American Jobs Plan Will Help Small Businesses, Not Harm Them
- Funding Process Failed Most Small Businesses
- What to Make of August Job Numbers?
- Danger Lurks Beneath National Economic Headlines
- The 2017 Tax Reform Failed; a New Tax Law Is Needed
- Politicians Sold Small Business a Bill of Goods on the Tax Law
- Corporate Tax Cuts Are Unpopular With Voters
- National Small Business Week a Good Time for Congress to Really Help Small Businesses