While Democratic presidential debates garner America’s attention, House and Senate races across the country are heating up.
Maverick PAC, a business focused PAC that boasts a network of hundreds of young right-of-center professionals across the country, has announced $50,000 worth of donations for Republican candidates in the 2020 election cycle.
These center-right candidates were voted on and selected directly by MavPAC members. The full list receiving support is as follows:
- Elise Stefanik (NY-21) – House
- Dan Crenshaw (TX-2) – House
- Tim Scott (R-SC) – Senate
- Martha McSally (R-AZ) – Senate
- Nicole Malliotakis (NY-11) – House
- Brian Fitzpatrick (PA-1) – House
- Cory Gardner (R-CO) – Senate
- Michael Waltz (FL-6) – House
- Guy Reschenthaler (PA-14) – House
- John Cornyn (R-TX) – Senate
- Lindsey Graham (R-SC) – Senate
- Bryan Steil (WI-1) – House
- Kelly Armstrong (ND-At-large) – House
- Lee Zeldin (NY-1) – House
- Mike Gallagher (WI-8) – House
- Anthony Gonzalez (OH-16) – House
- French Hill (AR-2) – House
- John Katko (NY-24) – House
- Michael McCaul (TX-10) – House
- Tom Emmer (MN-6) – House
- Greg Pence (IN-6) – House
Comprised of young business and political leaders, Maverick PAC uses a democratic process to choose which candidates it donates to. All MavPAC members are given the opportunity to nominate and vote on federal candidates they believe should receive contributions.
Led by National Chairman Fritz Brogan, MavPAC donated nearly $200,000 directly to federal campaigns in the 2018 elections, and the group plans to announce several more candidate funding rounds leading up to the 2020 election.