About the Author
Sally C. Pipes is president, CEO and Thomas W. Smith fellow in healthcare policy at the Pacific Research Institute. She wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids Can’t Come Soon Enough
- Attention Seniors — Medicare Isn’t Free
- The True Cost of ‘Medicare for All’
- It’s Too Little, Too Late on COVID-19 Testing
- The Government Didn’t Create the COVID-19 Vaccines
- Don’t Overreact to Rising Health Spending
- Medicaid’s Willful Waste Brings Woeful Want
- Fans of Medicare for All Have an Ally in Biden
- Coronavirus Stimulus Would Barely Cover Medicare for All
- What Would You Do With Twenty Free Weeks?
- Bidencare Is Bad News
- Rebate Rule Will Save Patients Billions
- Governors Are Laying the Groundwork for Single-Payer
- The Rising Support for Single-Payer Health Care