About the Author
Margaret Menge is a freelance journalist who's written for the Columbia Journalism Review, New York Observer, Miami Herald, The American Conservative, among other publications. She wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- States Crack Down on Radical Bail Group Helping Free Violent Criminals
- Frustrated Indiana Parents to Primary GOP Pols Over Masks, Mandates
- As Many Schools Remain Closed, Families Struggle With Pandemic Blues
- Trump Campaign Keeping Wisconsin Election Suit Alive
- Harvey Weinstein ‘Fixer’ Boies Gave Thousands To Warnock in Georgia Senate Showdown
- How Eric Holder’s Plan to ‘Flip’ State Legislatures Flopped
- How Eric Holder’s Plan to ‘Flip’ NH Flopped
- In PA Hearing, Giuliani Makes His Case for Voter Fraud ‘Gone Wild’
- Elections Watchdog Says Wisconsin Refused to Warn Clerks About Flawed Dominion ICE Voting Machines
- Hold It: Wisconsin’s Vote Just Doesn’t Look Right
- GOP Veteran of Bush-Gore Battle: Dem Strategy Is to Let Courts Pick Election Winners
- Will 2020 Be One Big Florida Recount?
- Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer Launches National Assault on Voter Laws
- The Libertarian Who Could Win the Indiana Governor’s Race
- Could His Mask Mandate Cost Indiana’s Governor His Job?
- Pennsylvania Court: Ballots Received Three Days After Election Must Be Counted
- Central Florida Retirees Are Fleeing the Democratic Party
- NH Moms Increasingly Anxious as More Schools Close Classrooms
- America’s Moms Increasingly Anxious as More Schools Close Classrooms
- CDC Recommending Masks, Closed Playgrounds and Bag Lunches When Schools Reopen This Fall
- Industries Battle Over Bigger Trucks on Interstates
- Top Elections Lawyer: Vote-by-Mail ‘The Most Massive Fraud Scheme in the History of America’
- Mail-In Ballots Make Voter Fraud Easy. I Know Because I Did It.
- With Students Staying Home, Empty College Towns Hit Hard by Coronavirus Crisis
- Tom Ridge: America’s Governors Getting Coronavirus Response Right
- Ballot Security, Voter ID Issues Loom Over Super Tuesday States
- Maine Secretary of State Sued for Denying Access to Its Voter Rolls