About the Author
Aron Solomon, JD, is the Head of Strategy for Esquire Digital and editor of Today’s Esquire. He has taught entrepreneurship at McGill University and the University of Pennsylvania and was the founder of LegalX, the world’s first legal technology accelerator. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Why is Prop 22 Important?
- You’re So Vain: Vanity Plates and the Law
- Key Supreme Court Cases and Issues for the New Term
- We Always Knew Taylor Swift Was a Secret Weapon
- California Bans Evictions for Third Time
- Why Can Negligent Doctors Still Practice?
- Do We Really Want a Bigger Digital Wallet?
- Why You Should Try a Crowdfunding Campaign
- The Strange Alliance in Niz-Chavez
- The Realities of the New Mask Mandate
- Are State Court Judgments Really Final?
- Banning Bad Behavior Feels Good — But Does It Work?
- The Legality of Vaccine Passports
- Juvenile Life Without Parole: This is America
- The Supreme Court and the Trump Twitter Blocks
- Dear Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Stop Being So Shellfish
- The Limits of Legal Liability for Self-Driving Cars
- The Senate Impeachment of Donald J. Trump
- The Silent Scream of Future Elections
- Executive Orders and President Biden’s First 100 Days
- Can the Electoral College Vote Really Be Contested?
- How Different Is the Presidency Four Years Later?
- The International Spread of QAnon
- A Primer on Presidential Family Pardons
- Where Does the First Amendment Begin and End?
- The Worst Transitions in U.S. Presidential History
- What Exactly IS a Coup d’Etat?
Posted September 16, 2021 by Haley Kennington
Posted September 16, 2021 by Gregory Clay
Posted September 16, 2021 by Karen Hobert Flynn
Posted September 16, 2021 by Gary Schmitt
Posted September 16, 2021 by Llewellyn King
Posted September 16, 2021 by Christine Flowers
Posted September 16, 2021 by J. Mark Powell
Posted September 15, 2021 by Jeff Rhodes
Posted September 15, 2021 by Christopher Pearson
Posted September 15, 2021 by Michael Graham
Posted February 03, 2021 by Christopher Maidment
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted June 09, 2019 by Michael Graham
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted December 14, 2017 by Bill Kahn
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty
Posted November 06, 2016 by Shawn McCoy