About the Author
Bill Greener III is president of United Seniors for America (US4A), a right-of-center advocacy group. He wrote this for InsideSources.com.
- Date of Birth Bigotry — It’s Not OK
- Healthcare Rate-Setting: Bad Medicine for Patients—Especially Seniors
- Stop the Blame Game on Coronavirus
- Can We Talk? If it’s Politics, Probably Not
- Republicans, Do Not Take the Bait
- When the Headlines Don’t Equal Reality
- ‘Accepting the Results,’ Gore Style
- It Just Seems a Bit Much
- Could We Please Have a Little Honesty in the Conversation Concerning Donald Trump?
- Hillary Clinton Is in Very Deep Trouble
- Liberals in General, and Democrats in Specific, Have Lost Any Pretense of a Moral Compass
- We Interrupt this Liberal Narrative to Insert Some Reality into the Discussion
- Our Heroes Are Flawed People
- What if the Mainstream Media Did More Than Pretend to Treat Democrats as They Do Republicans?
- Liberal Hypocrisy on Display in Coverage of Paris Attacks, Muslims
- For the Want of a Nail—A Real Life Example to Explain Why Americans Think Their Government Is Run by a Bunch of Fools
- Media Coverage of House of Representatives Distorts Reality
- The Greatest Divide in American Politics: Secularists Versus People of Faith
- Please, NO Government Shutdown
- For Liberals, It Is ALWAYS About the Agenda
- Liberals’ Double Standard on Science
- All Lives Matter Is the Best Idea
- Opinion: Donald Trump Is a Disaster
- Opinion: It’s All Greek to Me, or Liberals Never Have to Say They Are Sorry
- Opinion: Who Gets to Be Offended?
- Opinion: On the Matter of Gay Marriage, Can We Stop Hunt and Peck Theology?
- Opinion: Liberal Thought Police Take Aim at Recipes
- Opinion: Serious Questions for the Polling Community
- Opinion: Baltimore Fiasco Distracts America from Reality
- Identity Politics Should End
- The Stars Are in Alignment
- Here We Go Again (and again and again)
- The Good Do Die Too Young
- Why Conservatives Get Mad at the Mainstream Media
- Can We Teach Our Kids This As Being Important?
- History: We Shouldn’t Ignore It or Just Make It Up
- Finding a Balance in Affirmative Action
- In Praise of John Boehner, the Person Not the Politician
- Why Should We Take the President Seriously?
- Where’s the Moral Compass in these Midterms?
Posted July 02, 2022 by Llewellyn King
Posted June 30, 2022 by Chris Woodward
Posted June 30, 2022 by Dan Ervin
Posted June 30, 2022 by J. Mark Powell
Posted June 30, 2022 by Karen Hobert Flynn
Posted June 30, 2022 by Iain Murray
Posted June 29, 2022 by Chris Woodward
Posted June 29, 2022 by Natalie Gonnella-Platts
Posted June 29, 2022 by David Haworth
Posted June 29, 2022 by Bjorn Lomborg
Posted February 03, 2021 by Christopher Maidment
Posted April 28, 2014 by Derek Khanna
Posted June 09, 2019 by Michael Graham
Posted September 24, 2014 by Shawn McCoy
Posted December 14, 2017 by Bill Kahn
Posted August 18, 2021 by Pierre Kory, MD
Posted February 12, 2015 by Britt Christensen, Ph.D.
Posted April 28, 2016 by Shawn McCoy
Posted July 30, 2015 by Bill Greener III
Posted June 16, 2016 by Carter Dougherty